Coming Home

Dear Family,

We got our flight schedule today. We leave Munich at 10 AM on the 3rd then go to Atlanta then to Salt Lake. It’s a 161/2 hour flight! I can hardly wait for that! We arrive in Salt Lake at 6:39 that night. We will be on Delta flight # 67 from Atlanta.

It’s real! It’s happening! We really are coming home!

Yesterday I taught the lesson in Relief Society and as I stood up in front of those sisters, I felt like I was in my home ward. It will be hard to leave these dear people. Right now we have more eating appointments than we have teaching appointments between now and when we leave. We’ll try hard to even that up a little better. How is it possible to be so happy and yet so sad at the same time? We are really excited about coming home and seeing everyone.

I’ll write more later in the week. Just wanted you to know what our plans are as of today. This information came directly from the church travel coordinator so I think it is pretty accurate.

See you soon.

Love,
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home